Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy New Year and Easter Buckets are HERE!!!

First of all, Happy New Year! I know I'm a bit late but things have been SUPER busy in the
shop! Thank you all SO MUCH for supporting my business in 2011! I have LOTS of fun new items I will be adding in 2012!

Easter Buckets are Back!!! These were SUPER popular last year so order yours today while selection lasts! Easter is April 8th this year, so if you order by March 30th you will have guaranteed delivery in time for Easter!!! Visit the shop for a full selection of designs available!!







Above are a few of your options! Check back often for more designs! It has been hard for me to keep this blog updated with all of my new designs so make sure you visit the shop often so you can see all the fun new things being added!!


Thank you all again for your business and I look forward to working with you in 2012!!!



First of all, Happy New Year! I know I'm a bit late but things have been SUPER busy in the shop!

1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!