Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer is ending...and Fall is just around the corner!






I don't know about where you live, but where I am it is H-O-T!!! As much as I enjoy the beach and the Summertime, I am ready for the cool breeze of Fall!




If you haven't already, NOW is the time to order your personalized sand buckets and plastic drink tubs! They are on MAJOR sale! Stock up for next Summer! These make fantastic gifts and right now the prices CAN'T be beat!!Recently this fun new birthday banner was added to the shop. It can be customized with the colors and design of your choosing. This makes a great item to use for EVERYONE'S birthday!Fall is around the corner and with that comes Back to School, Halloween, and FOOTBALL! Great Fall items are being added to the shop almost every day! This banner below can be customized with any wording! Every kid needs a trick-or-treat bucket! These buckets are personalized and colors can be changed to your liking! For only $13 every trick-or-treater needs one!No matter your allegiance, we have the perfect football items to decorate your home for the big game! Wooden Signs can be customized for ANY team! Large wooden signs are 24"Lx5"W ($15), and small wooden signs are 12"Lx5"W ($12). These signs are great to hang on your front door or anywhere else is your home.We also have custom buckets perfect for keeping your drinks cold! Small buckets are $13 and large buckets are $35.Back to School means new teachers! This custom teacher banner is the PERFECT gift for any teacher!


New things are being added to the shop almost every day so make sure to check back often! We are adding TONS of Christmas items so make sure to snatch them up for gifts!


Thank you so much for your support of my business! Please enjoy code "FALLBLOG" for 20% off in my shop through the end of September!



1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!