Monday, March 21, 2011

Summer Fun!

The weather is finally starting to warm up and that means SUMMER is getting closer and closer! I for one can't wait! Summer means lazy days, sunshine, and BEACH time! I have added these new items to the shop to help you welcome summer...


Let Freedom Ring! Perfect to hang on your front door or anywhere around your home for Memorial Day or Fourth of July. These wooden signs are 24"L x 5"W. They come ready for hanging. If you'd like yours without ribbon to hang, just let me know. $15
Personalized Sand Buckets! These are great to take to the pool or beach! Buckets come in blue, green, red, or pink. They can be painted with your choice of a crab, sailboat, beach ball, frog, or fish. They are also personalized with your child's name. Each bucket is coated with a sealer so the paint will not chip off and is safe to take in the water! At just $10 each these make a great gift!!
If you'd like something else painted on the bucket just let me know and I will be happy to accommodate!


Visit the SHOP and if you have any questions please email me at kheath.wigglesandgiggles@gmail.com

No comments: